The All Out Volleyball Academy offers year round’ youth volleyball leagues in Clayton and Antioch. Our leagues are open to boys and girls, ages 8-16. Our youth volleyball program is committed to providing quality teaching, training and playing experiences. Our goal is to develop future generations of volleyball players who represent the game, themselves and the community with the highest level of character. Cost for our league is $138.
- 1 Hour of skill development per week
- 1 Hour of game play per week
- Team jersey
- 7 Week season
- No Tryouts. Everyone plays
- Recreation Volleyball
- Our recreation leagues are extremely organized and kids have a blast playing in them. We teach basic volleyball skills in a positive setting.
- Each session includes two hours of drills and game play. Teams will be created based on the number of players registered and skill level regardless of the players age.
- Choose from 3-4 leagues per year.
- Our leagues are non-competitive and there are no tryouts. EVERYONE will be placed on a team.
- Please play close attention to which night the league falls on. We offer Saturday and Sunday leagues.
All Out Sports Leagues Refund Policy: Click Here.
UPCOMING YOUTH VOLLEYBALL LEAGUES
|2018 Clayton "Summer" Youth Volleyball League: Sat. Nights From 5-7
Jul 14, 2018 - LEAGUE
|Clayton Community Gym||Register/Info|