All Out Basketball Academy is the most exciting youth basketball league in Northern California! We offer programs for boys and girls, ages 4 – 17 from all areas. We offer year round’ youth basketball leagues in Antioch, Clayton and Hercules. Thousands of kids are participating annually in our programs. Our Academy is committed to providing quality teaching, training and playing experiences. Our goal is to develop future generations of basketball players who represent the game, themselves and the community with the highest level of character. Cost for our leagues range from $200-$210 per player.
- 6-7 Weeks of regular season
- Playoffs for all teams
- Full uniform that player keeps
- 1 hour practice per week
- 1 hour game per week
- Championship Tee Shirts
- Competitive Travel Ball
- If your son or daughter is interested in playing competitively and at a high level, consider our Blaze AAU basketball program in Clayton and Antioch. To learn more about the Blaze visit here.
- Recreation Leagues
- Our youth basketball leagues in Antioch, Clayton and Hercules are extremely organized and kids have a blast playing in them. We offer 10 youth basketball leagues per year.
- Our recreational leagues are open to boys and girls in grades K-12th. We offer the following divisions: Pee Wees (K-1st), Mighty Mites (2nd-3rd), Jr. Bantam (4th-5th), Bantam (6th-8th), Senior (9th-12th). Any player wishing to “play down” must be approved in writing by the AOSL staff.
League Rules: Click Here.
Refund Policy: Click Here.
UPCOMING BASKETBALL LEAGUES
|2019 Clayton Winter Youth Basketball League
Dec 13, 2019 - LEAGUE
|Clayton Community Gym||Register/Info|
|2019 Antioch Winter Youth Basketball League
Dec 14, 2019 - LEAGUE
|Cornerstone Christian School||Register/Info|
|2019 Hercules "Winter" Youth Basketball League (10-13 Year Olds)
Jan 25, 2020 - LEAGUE
|Hercules Recreation Center||Register/Info|