3 POINT SHOOTING CONTEST
The 3 point shooting contest is an exciting event open to boys and girls that runs during the first week of December each year. The contest will feature 5 divisions with a max of 24 players per division. Registration for our December 3rd, 2017 contest is now open.
Divisions are as follows:
- Pee Wees: K-1st Grade (max of 16 players)
- Mighty Mites: 2nd – 3rd Grade (max of 24 players)
- Jr. Bantams: 4th – 5th Grade (max of 24 players)
- Bantams: 6th – 8th Grade (max of 24 players)
- Seniors: 9th -12th Grade (max of 24 players)
The format is round robin. First round will allow players two chances to move forward to the single elimination round. Players will continue advancing until the final two players face off in the final round. The winning player will receive a 3 point champion trophy.
Entry fee for this event is $10